Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• TeamRankings update after Kentucky v Auburn

I've missed a couple of games with the update, but since it doesn't budge *that* much on an individual game basis, it's probably ok to go 2-3 games with the updates anyway.

Summary: Projected record now 23-8 (12-6 SEC); most likely between 25-6 and 21-10. Although TeamRankings shows Kentucky as the # 3 team in the SEC, the projected SEC Tournament seed is now # 2, thanks to the win at Auburn yesterday, with an 18% chance to win the SEC tournament--up 2% from before tipoff. Kentucky doubled their chances of getting the # 1 seed in the SEC tournament with the win, from 7% to 14%.

Comments 4 Comments
      Darrell KSR -
      One interesting tidbit about TeamRankings and Kentucky -- before the season they predicted Kentucky at 23-8.

Today they predict Kentucky at 23-8.

Hope we beat that prediction, but it's funny their prediction is now matching their preseason pick.
      dan_bgblue -
      Stubborn?
      Bakert -
      Thanks, Darrell!
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by Bakert View Post
      Thanks, Darrell!
      I appreciated your suggestion to keep a running tab on it to see progress (or regress, I guess). I enjoy it myself.