Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Congrats to BigBluePappy and Kingcat - Winners of Bowl Game edition of Oledon SUPs

We had an outstanding bowl season, with history being made. BigBluePappy and Kingcat both tied with 24 stupid underdog points, a very high total for picking just 4 games. BigBluePappy managed to go 4-for-4 in selecting all upsets perfectly. While Kingcat stumbled on one, he also hit an 11-point underdog (Texas over UGA), and went 3-for-4 in accumulating his total of 24 Bowl Game points.

We've never had anyone with a perfect 4-for-4 bowl game upset pick, and history was made. Similarly, all 10 players hit at least one upset pick correctly, and we have never had a bowl game season in which NOBODY was shut out. Some very, very good picking.

Honorable mention to truecatsfan, who also managed 3-for-4 correct picks in the contest.

BigBluePappy follows up his Field Goal Frenzy Bowl Game Win with another Win for Stupid Underdog Picks. Folks, when bowl season rolls around next year, you might want to have a chat with him. He knows his stuff.

Similarly, Kingcat was the winner of Doc's SEC Bowl Game Elimination Contest...although we, as a group, sort of stumbled quite a bit on that one. I'm not sure I'd go about bragging on that one, Kingcat, other than you beat the rest of us.

I'm not sure that I posted the final regular season standings either. I was behind in grading, and I'll go back and check--it's possible I still need to post to the spreadsheet. I'll get those up and posted later if I haven't.

As always, gang, thanks for playing the games. Hope some of the rest of you who haven't dipped your toe in the waters will join the fun next year. I enjoy watching some great picks, and poking good-natured fun at the not-so-good picks as well (often, my own--like the time you pick an underdog to win, and they get beat by 40 points.)
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post