Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• VAUGHT: Penn State's McSorley to present major test for Kentucky defense

By LARRY VAUGHT

Penn State quarterback Trace McSorley has had a record-setting career with the Nittany Lions and will be a major test for Kentucky's defense Tuesday in the Citrus Bowl in Orlando.

"When he starts to scramble, he can throw the ball effectively down the field. I feel like he's a great mobile quarterback. He knows how to get out the pocket when he feels pressure," UK All-American linebacker Josh Allen said.

The senior said UK's defense has to rush as a group to keep pressure on McSorley.

"Can't just rush by myself. We all have to do our job to contain rush," Allen said. "He'll find the littlest crack and take it home if he can. I just do my job and then everybody else has to do theirs and hopefully we'll get home."

Some have suggested that Penn State's offense is similar to that of Mississippi State with quarterback Nik Fitzgerald. Kentucky defensive coordinator Matt House says the systems are similar but the personnel is way different.

-MORE-
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post