Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• VAUGHT: Louisville coach talks Snell, Allen

By LARRY VAUGHT

Louisville interim coach Lorenzo Ward has a different perspective on what could be one of Kentucky running back Benny Snell’s best attributes.

"I think he's really worked on his patience. He's just not ramming it up in there," Ward said. "He's trying to find open gaps, and then, he hits it. He has no problem balancing the football. He moves well. He's physical. He drives his legs on contact.*

“He's catching the ball out of the backfield well this season. He's always been a really good back, but I think he's more complete."

Snell needs 207 yards to become UK’s all-time leading scorer and one rushing touchdown to* move into fifth place on the SEC’s all-time career rushing touchdown list going into Saturday night’s game at Louisville.

Linebacker Josh Allen became UK’s single season and career sacks leader last week. Ward certainly has paid attention to the way Allen disrupts offenses. He has 27.5 career sacks and ranks third nationally this year with 13.5.

"I think we'd be not very smart as coaches if we don't know where 41 (Allen) is," Ward said. “He can destroy an offense. I was blessed to coach Jadeveon Clowney (at South Carolina) and you had to know where he was on offense or he would destroy your game plan, so you've definitely got to know where Josh Allen is."
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post