Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Kentucky Volleyball v Arkansas 6pm ET ESPNU tonight

LEXINGTON, Ky. – Fresh off a record-setting performance and its 17th consecutive win, the No. 11 Kentucky volleyball team will be back in action on Wednesday at 6 p.m. ET at Arkansas in its first of three matches in the upcoming road swing.

The match will be broadcast live on ESPNU*from inside Barnhill Arena.

UK is coming off another weekend of sweeps at home, this time over Mississippi State and Alabama. The Wildcats put together a staunch offensive performance against the Crimson Tide, totaling 62 kills, which is a program record for a three-set match in the rally-scoring era. UK also posted 61 digs in the match, just one shy of another program record in the rally-scoring era. Lead Edmond matched her own program record of 21 kills in a three-set match in the rally-scoring era in the win over Alabama. Madison Lilley was named SEC Player of the Week while Gabby Curry picked up defensive player of the week for their performances averaging more than 13 assists per set and seven digs per set, respectively, for the week.

UK is still at the top of the Southeastern Conference with a two-match advantage, leading the league in hitting percentage at .296, which ranks sixth in the nation, assists with 12.98 and kills per set at 14.23, good enough for 14th in the country.
    Comments 15 Comments
      dan_bgblue -
      13-10 UK at TO in 1`st set. They have called 2 double hits on Lilley and I could not see either of them.
      dan_bgblue -
      Home cooking is going on in Fayetteville. It has cost UK 3 points so far but it does not look like it ill be enough. 22-16 UK. This is my first extended look at this years team and I am really impressed with Stumler. She is an awesome player for a freshman.
      dan_bgblue -
      25-18 UK wins 1st set.
      dan_bgblue -
      UK leads 15-9 in the 2nd at a time out
      dan_bgblue -
      19-13 UK at a TO
      dan_bgblue -
      23-14 UK another TO
      dan_bgblue -
      UK wins 2nd set 25-15
      catmanjack -
      Dan thanks for the updates
      dan_bgblue -
      19-10 UK at a time out. Curry is playing as well as I have seen her play. UK is playing outstanding defense tonight,
      dan_bgblue -
      You are welcome sir. I am most happy to provide the little tid bits.
      dan_bgblue -
      25-13 UK final

UK wins the match 3-0, now where is that little dude with the broom?

Darrell KSR -
      Thanks, Dan!
      Doc -
      Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
      25-13 UK final

UK wins the match 3-0, now where is that little dude with the broom?

dan_bgblue -
      Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
      Thanks, Dan!
      t'werent much, but I do not know how to do a match call for volleyball.
      catmanjack -
      Got the first one this week and dominated, was great to see.
  • KSR Twitter Feed