Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• SEC Nation Coming to UK Campus on Saturday, Nov. 3

SEC Network pregame show to air from the W.T. Young Library beginning at 10 a.m.

LEXINGTON, Ky. – Adding to the big-game atmosphere leading up to a showdown between two of the SEC’s top teams in Georgia and Kentucky, SEC Nation will broadcast live from the University of Kentucky on Saturday, Nov. 3. The SEC Network’s traveling pregame show will air live from 10 a.m.-noon at the William T. Young Library located at 401 Hilltop Avenue.

Fans are encouraged to attend the live recording and arrive early for a free SEC Nation t-shirt (200 available). Free food and gear will be available and fans will be eligible to win prizes.

SEC Nation includes live reports, analysis and features surrounding the world of SEC football, as well as special appearances from hometown favorites throughout the season. Laura Rutledge hosts the traveling pregame show, navigating the Saturday morning conversations with analysts Tim Tebow, Marcus Spears and Paul Finebaum, along with reporter Lauren Sisler.

Free non-permit parking for SEC Nation is available in Parking Structure #2, accessible from University Drive near the William T. Young Library.

Kickoff for the game between No. 12/14 Kentucky and No. 7/6 Georgia will be at noon on ESPN, 3:30 p.m. on CBS or 4 p.m. on the SEC Network. While the Georgia game is sold out, verified resale tickets are still available online through Ticketmaster.com.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post