Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• The Pinnacle of College Football Where the Twelfth Man Resides

By: LONNY DEMAREE

This is what the elite of the high school football players come to college to do. And that's to play in Stadiums where 458 million dollars was spent to renovated the stadium.

Kentucky held off the Aggies until 1:14 on the clock before the half. It shaped unto be a long 1:14. A fifty yard punt by Duffy with 25 seconds left on the clock. The half ended tied 7-7, and again the defense didn't allow a score in the third quarter.

The UK offense struggled all night attempting to get some rhythm in the game. Kash Daniel was ask about that and he replied -”there's no blame game. We just need to go out and play our game. “Daniel said Darius brings it every single day and I couldn't be more proud of he. I always know he's got my back. He's my brother. He deserves to has the success he's having because he been through so much.

They seemed to be mixed opinion on the value of an off week. Some them of feel it's needed and some of the players are chomping at the bit to get back out there next week and play.

“I wouldn't say it was frustrating not be able to move the ball,” Lynn Bowden said. We just have to re-group and get ready for our next game. He didn't want to talk about the touchdown he scored. “There two good teams playing each other and they has a little edge. Hats off to them but we'll be back.”

Eddie Gran said they've got to back and see what they were doing to us. He said - “You can't go 2-13 on third down and win the game.” He said the reasons why Benny Snell and Terry Wilson couldn't run was they came down the hard and rallied to the ball. Gran said the Aggies tackle very well.

Benny Snell said they weren't doing anything on defense that was different than they had seen. “We were beating ourselves – penalties,” he said. “We just didn't come quick as an offense. We usually get it together in the second half.”

Chris Oats showed up well in the game in Kash Daniel's absence. “It's a fast game and it was a good experience for me to play in this type atmosphere. It didn't appear that the team handled the crowd well all the game.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post