Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Time to Play Some Footballllllllll!

By: LONNY DEMAREE

When you are the SEC Media Days - head coach are on the main Podium talking up their team - and players at with an overload of testosterone, it's time to play football.

To further heighten the enthusiasm, i'm watching a very physical replay of a Big Ten match-up between Michigan State and Northwestern University. It is a match-up that showed how to stop the with Michigan State showing how to stop the run sec this something Kentucky hasn't done in recent times. NW's quarterback Clayton Thorson showing what UK is going to see in the SEC from several quarterbacks, both the aforementioned is a 2018 weakness of the Wildcats.

Today on the big podium said he feels good about his defensive line that was part of giving up 300 Plus yards in the last three games of last season. He had high praise for four of his down defensive linemen; big Quintin Bohanna, Joshua Paschal, Adrian Middleton, and twitchy Phil Hoskins. Kentucky also has some quality depth in this positions.

Texas A&M Head Coach Jimbo Fisher had some high praise for the job Mark Stoops is doing for the Cats. He said Stoops knows what he's doing when he took the Wildcats to the bowl game. "He could have had a head coaching long ago but he patiently waited until the right job came along." Fisher and Stoops coached together at Florida State.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post