Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Cats Lair IV

By: LONNY DEMAREE

A collection of accolades are gathering for Tamme’s legacy as a player from Boyle County that barely made it to the Wildcat football team…….Guy Morriss - and Mitch Barnhart interceded.

Kentucky Pro Football Hall of Fame induction in 2015 at the Louisville Brown Theatre. He and his wife Allison available for the media. Along with be enamored with honor he said “I have a special place in my heart for Nate and Greg Page. My Older friends why I was such a fan of the Wildcats given KY’s history of recruiting blacks….on a sidebar note, a huge storm arose and looked very ominous so this ole boy thought it best to quickly head back up I-64. That night the downtown area flooded badly.

UK continues linebackers recruiting. In the eighties and nineties UK was known as Linebacker “U”. Kentucky is still placing linebackers in the Pros’s. They just receive a commitment from a Tra Wilkins a 3-star Georgia linebacker. Though he received offers from some big time schools, it came down to UK beating out U of L.

Mark Stoops said “it’s going to be a fun year in football,” given all the experience talent coming back. He said they will be fine at the quarterback whoever they give the keys to….it will be a no-doubterthe QB won’t have to hot-wire the vehicle. The team has gone 4 and 4 in the SEC two years in a row and that hasn’t happened in 17-years.

Stoops: On his secondary?????????

The football team has three players just returning from Ethiopia – Jervontious “Bunchy” Stallings, George Asafo-Adjei, Tristan Yeomans.

Draft night at the Barclay center on New York and again was a big night for some Kentucky basketball players. Two UK players were invited to the Green Room and as expected were first round draftees’. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander was a sure-fire a lottery pick and Kevin Knox was sitting on the fence as to whether he will be a lottery pick but he made it before Alexander. Wenyen Gabriel was left at the altar, while Jarred Vanderbilt and Hamido Dialo were second picks.

Rick Stansbury continues to make noise at Western Kentucky. For the second straight year he picked up a five-star recruit 6-foot-10 Charles Bassey. Last season he had big man on and off again Mitchell Robinson that is in the NBA draft. He is one that continues to point up the fact that if you tall you have a chance.

Since we last met UK has picked up another defensive player. Defensive end Taures Payne a junior college player from Northwest Mississippi Community College come with two years of eligibility. He comes to the Cats with much the same background as Abule Abadi-Fitzgerald.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post