Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Official: Ashton Hagans will reclassify to 2018, will join Kentucky this season

We knew this, but still..

Comments 5 Comments
      bigsky -
      One fast man in the fold, one big man yet to go.
      kingcat -
      Where's Doc? I want his evaluation of Hagans and how he'll fit in opposite Quade and\or Quickley

Very good news indeed.
      catmanjack -
      I have a feeling this is Hagans team to run and the others will have to work fit in with his game.
      kingcat -
      Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
      I have a feeling this is Hagans team to run and the others will have to work fit in with his game.
      Im not certain. I trust that Doc can give us some insight. I know he is very high on both Quade (who he believes played injured all last season) and Quickley who is a dominant guard in his own right.

Seeing these kids in person using comparative evaluation with so much top tier talent cant be substituted for. Even by an all star game setting.
      DanISSELisdaman -
      The thing Hagans will bring to this team is speed! I think he will be great in transition, but I'm not sold on his shooting. Hopefully he will be stronger on defense than Green, though most of the kids that come into college, that are supposed to be great defensive players, struggle for a while. He's supposed to be a good passer and finisher. I hope he plays to his strengths.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post