Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Nick Richards looking forward to becoming a vocal leader, getting better

#4, Nick Richards, So., F

On meeting Justify …
    “You know, I was actually kind of scared. I was hoping he wouldn’t bite my finger off. I was hesitant to feed him carrots.”

On why he wants to be a leader now and why he wasn’t a leader before …
    ‘When I meant leader I meant like a vocal leader. During high school I never really spoke out that much. I guess it’s my personality. In high school I was more of a lead-by-example (person). My coaches and everybody just followed me. Just look what I’m doing and here we are.”

On what he looks forward to in the position group …
    “Those group of guys around me hopefully get better in practice every day. We have PJ who basically played with a broken finger last year. You have guys like Rob (Harris) who will teach you how to be hungry. EJ (Montgomery), he works hard every day and does one-on-one workouts with the coaches to get better and get ready for the season.”

On waiting for his teammates to decide about the draft …
    “We all knew what was going to happen. It was pretty obvious who was going to be here and who wasn’t going to be here. The draft is in a couple of days and I hope everybody that’s in the draft becomes successful in the NBA. Hopefully I’ll be able to join them.”

On why Jarred Vanderbilt and Wenyen Gabriel went to the draft …
    “That’s their decision, what reason they chose to go to the draft. The saw it as a good opportunity for them to go and enter their name in the NBA. I wish them nothing but the best and good luck to them.”
    Comments 5 Comments
      dtalbersjr -
      I expect a big step forward this year.
      bigsky -
      If he can learn to move his feet and where to be on defense he will be an asset.
      UKFlounder -
      Learning how to catch the ball or how to dunk would be nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
      If he can learn to move his feet and where to be on defense he will be an asset.
      BigBluePappy -
      At least be Dakari Johnson like, that would be more than enough for me.
      Maybe not for Coach...
      bigsky -
      We will have guys to score. He needs to be able to defend his man and understand Cal’s defense.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post