Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Gameday: Kentucky v Auburn SEC Tournament Baseball

I know it's early, but let's go ahead and get this started. First game of the day will have first pitch in about 20 minutes, and Kentucky and Auburn will compete after that game concludes. Expect it to be approximately 2 p.m. eastern time. Current radar is attached. The Hoover Met is just to the west of that blue dot. The weather is going mostly North, North NorthWest.

I expect to be at the Met at approximately 1 p.m. today. I have guaranteed that it will be a gray rainy day, as I misplaced my makeshift laptop hood from last year, and went to the store this morning to buy another one. That will guarantee I won't have to use it.
    Comments 123 Comments
      Terminus -
      Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
      Thanks for the call. Sorry for the result.
      Ditto, I really appreciate you, Dan, etc taking the time to add that level of detail and insight to the games. It gives those of us not fortunate enough to catch the games a much better feel for the action. Hopefully we get another opportunity to lace them up this year.
      MickintheHam -
      Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
      I wasn't going to harp on it, but 405 is awfully deep in CF and not that much reason to play that deep.

That's very interesting, Mick, about the players and scouts. You certainly run into some neat characters at these events. You have a knack for it.
      Sat with some great MSU fans as well. Not only were they good fans, they know baseball.
      blueboss -
      Darn!! Thought we might pull this one out and advance...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post