Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Kentucky v Vanderbilt Game 3

Cats sit at 13 and 16 in the SEC. A win leaves them two games under 500 in conference play, a loss leaves them four games under 500. At this point, I think all hopes of hosting a regional are gone, but seeding in the SEC tournament is at issue, and potentially seeding in the NCAA tournament as well.
    Comments 28 Comments
      Darrell KSR -
      Auburn is the # 7 seed, so that's who they will face.

Shouldn't have to see Casey Mize, though. I think he pitched yesterday.
      kingcat -
      I don’t feel good about their chances to beat a good team at this point.
      catmanjack -
      Not at all
      catmanjack -
      I felt they would get swept, hoped not.
      dan_bgblue -
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
      Meanwhile...the school down the road who has been an after-thought all season, is peaking....

FINAL: Louisville 10, Notre Dame 7. Cards sweep the series and finish the regular season 40-16 and 18-12 in the ACC.
      dan_bgblue -
      Darrell KSR -
      Anything is possible, and I'll be in Hoover Tuesday to watch them, and the rest of the week if they survive. But it's looking like we could make a quick exit from the SEC tournament and the NCAA tournament (i DO think the NCAA bid is still coming, although I think we now have dropped from a # 2 seed to a # 3 seed). Could really end the season with a whimper, and had such a strong start.

Three series wins over Top 10 teams. What a waste if we don't put this thing back together. I think we need Machamer, Lewis and Haake to all be near 100% by the time of the NCAA tournament, and no other injuries, for us to have a chance.

(And there's always the possibility the NCAA could penalize UK severely for a horrible end to the season--for example, losing 4 straight games, and decide not to invite UK. I don't think that will happen, but it could.)
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post