Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Name The ONE Type Of Accomplishment UK's Done Which Makes Us Greatest Program Ever

Read this on CI. My thoughts are this: The NCAA lists the decade's winningest programs (by W/L pct) since 19030-39. That is 9 decades. UK has finished in the top 10 EIGHT times. NO OTHER program is even close to this. UK by the decades:

1930-39 #2

1940-49 #1

1950-59 #1

1960-69 #5

1970-79 #5

1980-89 #9

1990-99 #2

2000-09 #18

2010-18 #3

Incredible....

Darryl
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Name The ONE Type Of Accomplishment UK's Done Which Makes Us Greatest Program Ever started by Darryl View original post
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

dtalbersjr

Re: Max Godby on Offense

Saw an article that we only had 10 TD passes last year. That's shockingly bad.

If we can get decent QB play and be a legit threat to throw,

dtalbersjr Today, 10:17 AM Go to last post
    Terry Blue

Max Godby on Offense

The old Offensive Lineman thinks we'll have the most balanced offense in years. Thinks our Oline is great and Benny and CJ are studs. Doesn't doubt both

Terry Blue Today, 10:02 AM Go to last post
    Terry Blue

Re: Mark Stoops Distraught Lack of Fo-(Cus) in Scrimmge

I don't, they are much more qualified to make personnel decisions than any of us. I don't think any of them are going to intentionally going to throw

Terry Blue Today, 10:00 AM Go to last post
    Catfan73

I just hope the best guy (the guy that gives us the best chance) wins the job. Judging by events of the past with this staff, I have some doubts.

Catfan73 Today, 09:57 AM Go to last post
    catmanjack

Sense Johnson will be missed quite a bit this year and the so called improved passing game will not be there.

catmanjack Today, 09:52 AM Go to last post