Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• EJ Montgomery signs (official)

Kentucky Basketball @KentuckyMBB

#BBN, you've known about this for some time, but now it's official: @E_Montomery is officially a Wildcat. He'll suit up for us in 2018-19. Welcome to the family, EJ! #DreamBig ➡️ bit.ly/2Il6sfS

This article was originally published in forum thread: EJ Montgomery signs (official) started by Darrell KSR View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
      Doc -
      awesome. he is a local kid for me...sort of. Ft Pierce is just a stone throw, and then of course he spent time at Montverde Academy which is one team I'm able to see often. wasnt a good fit there so did the wise thing and moved on. I was impressed with him when watching Wheeler (2 event) when he was an Auburn commit. I do think he needs a deft coaching touch and some have his initial value a bit high.He has a ways to go and I hope the fans give him that opportunity
      Padukacat -
      Who would you compare him to Doc?
      Doc -
      Quote Originally Posted by Padukacat View Post
      Who would you compare him to Doc?
      Trying to think of a 6-10 player with a decent shot. I mean SKJ isn't a bad comparison despite him wanting to be a PF. I could see him being a lot like an Eric Daniels kind of player, with more height. I don't have a real good comparison off the top of my head though.
      dan_bgblue -
      I could see him being a lot like an Eric Daniels kind of player, with more height
      I would be very happy with that kind of game from him
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

KeithKSR

Through 5 SEC games

The Cats have allowed only 60 points. That is only 12 points a game. Kentucky is the only SEC team not to give up more than 20 points in any game this

KeithKSR Today, 08:19 AM Go to last post
    MickintheHam

Re: Again best defense at uk, maybe ever..

Anyone not in that stadium knows little of how brutal that wind was. It was extremely strong, gusty and swirling. Trash, seat cushions and hats were constantly

MickintheHam Today, 08:09 AM Go to last post
    KeithKSR

Wind was a huge factor in the game, that last kickoff went up and seemed to hit a wall and just dropped.

KeithKSR Today, 08:09 AM Go to last post
    KeithKSR

That was me. We got the ball back with just over 5:55 left, and the goal was to run out the clock. We should have left the ball in Benny's hands, and

KeithKSR Today, 08:06 AM Go to last post
    VirginiaCat

Re: OT: Dodgers!!

This is my own special form of hell. A World Series with a NY, Boston, Chicago, or LA team..

Big City Heaven. But reall baseball passion

VirginiaCat Today, 07:52 AM Go to last post