Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Let's poll PJ, Quade and Wenyen

We have a ton of threads on this, but I thought I'd combine it in one poll to see what you think.
    Comments 11 Comments
      KeithKSR -
      I thought I would choose the contrarian view and choose all three return. I was surprised to find that choice was the top vote getter at the time I voted.
      dtalbersjr -
      I voted Wenyen leaves and Quade and PJ return.

I think there’s a chance all 3 return, but more likely just Quade and PJ.
      dan_bgblue -
      I am the lone loon that voted PJ leaving and the other 2 returning.
      kingcat -
      I think Wenyen returns and PJ leaves.

Quade, I have no idea but the chatter worries me so I'd guess transfer.
      Darrell KSR -
      Not going to add another poll for Jarred Vanderbilt, but interested in thoughts on him, too.

With ZERO inside knowledge of this situation, here are the odds that I believe we see each player in a Kentucky uniform next year:

Jarred Vanderbilt -- 90%. Started to say 95%, but that's too high. SOME team might jump at him. If he is physically able to go through the combine, that number will drop even lower.

Quade Green -- 85%. Feeling pretty good about him not transferring. Seems he may have waffled a bit, but the longer he doesn't transfer, the less likely he does.

PJ Washington -- 75%. I still think more likely than not he returns, but not feeling as good about him as the previous two. I think he has a lot to gain to return, however, and I bet he figures that out as well.

Wenyen Gabriel -- 70%. I'm not even sure why I go this low with it. I think I'm being persuaded by the crowd. I think he's less likely than PJ to have a team sweet talk him, and despite the "doing it for his family" talk, there seems to be no objective evidence that is the case, and some evidence to the contrary. But I'll have him as the least likely.

So if I had to pick, I'd say all four return. But if you run those numbers, it says that between 3 and 4 will return. Better chance that 3 will return than 4. I kinda feel that way, too, although I can't point to which one. Just feel like one of them will surprise me.
      dtalbersjr -
      Darrell, I’d say PJ 90%, Quade 85%, Jarred 65% and Wenyen 30%.

So given my track record lately, look for Wenyen to be back and the other 3 gone!
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by dtalbersjr View Post
      Darrell, I’d say PJ 90%, Quade 85%, Jarred 65% and Wenyen 30%.

So given my track record lately, look for Wenyen to be back and the other 3 gone!
      Lol. You and me both on the track records.
      KeithKSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
      Not going to add another poll for Jarred Vanderbilt, but interested in thoughts on him, too.

With ZERO inside knowledge of this situation, here are the odds that I believe we see each player in a Kentucky uniform next year:

Jarred Vanderbilt -- 90%. Started to say 95%, but that's too high. SOME team might jump at him. If he is physically able to go through the combine, that number will drop even lower.

Quade Green -- 85%. Feeling pretty good about him not transferring. Seems he may have waffled a bit, but the longer he doesn't transfer, the less likely he does.

PJ Washington -- 75%. I still think more likely than not he returns, but not feeling as good about him as the previous two. I think he has a lot to gain to return, however, and I bet he figures that out as well.

Wenyen Gabriel -- 70%. I'm not even sure why I go this low with it. I think I'm being persuaded by the crowd. I think he's less likely than PJ to have a team sweet talk him, and despite the "doing it for his family" talk, there seems to be no objective evidence that is the case, and some evidence to the contrary. But I'll have him as the least likely.

So if I had to pick, I'd say all four return. But if you run those numbers, it says that between 3 and 4 will return. Better chance that 3 will return than 4. I kinda feel that way, too, although I can't point to which one. Just feel like one of them will surprise me.
      Those sound about right. Some may think Wenyen is too high, but he isn't far from graduation and any money he makes wouldn't be able to help him support anyone.
      bigsky -
      All Gone.
      Padukacat -
      Don’t think Quade wants to sit a year so he’s back. Don’t think Washington is that dumb nor his family as they’ve told us so he’s back. Vanderbilt has the most to gain and lots to prove by coming back so he’s back, and I don’t know where Wenyan is going but lots of smoke he will and nothing saying he will return so he would be my bet to leave if anyone does. But to graduate and win a title next year vs grind it out in the g league or overseas for chump change makes no sense to me. Hell don’t we have a booster that can give Wenyan 30k to stay I’m sure that happens all day every day at duke.
      Darrell KSR -
      Quade is in the books, per his mother telling Jerry Tipton .

Who will be next?
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post