Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Florida's Mike White stuck by senior guard Chris Chiozza

By LARRY VAUGHT

Florida point guard Chris Chiozza can be really good at times. At other times he has struggled this season.

“He’s really good. I just watched another tape and when he’s in control they’re really good, and even when he’s not they’re really good. The Auburn game – it’s hard for me to watch that game because they made 15 3s. Florida did. If they make 15 3s against us?" Kentucky coach John Calipari said Friday looking ahead to Saturday's game at Florida where he knows the Gators are dominant when they hit 3-pointers.

Florida was just 6-for-30 from 3-point range at Rupp Arena but still won earlier this season.

"They lost three in a row. They went through what we went through, and then they came back and won that game and then beat Alabama on the road. They’re clicking at the right time, too.," Calipari said.

Chiozza has 981 points 432 rebounds and 547 assists in his career. He needs just one assist to break the career record in that category currently held by Erving Walker even though he has started just 61 games for the Gators.

Florida coach Mike White has stuck with his senior guard during his ups and downs this year much like Calipari has stuck with Hamidou Diallo.

“You definitely need somebody like that in your life, somebody that’s never going to back up and somebody that’s always going to stay on you no matter what. No matter if the times are hard, no matter if the times are great," Diallo said.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post