Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Lexy Lake from Mercer County competing for final spot in Final Four 3-point contest

By: LARRY VAUGHT

Mercer County senior Lexy Lake has made it to the semifinals of the contest to get a spot in the High School Slam Dunk & 3-Point Championship at the Final Four in Houston,

Lake was one of 16 girls across the nation picked to compete for the final spot in the 3-point contest at the Final Four. She has won two rounds of voting and is now matched against Macee Surge of Lake Nona High School in Orlando, Fla., in the semifinal round.

The bracket-style contest voting started today for the semifinal round and the voting runs for a week with the top vote getter between Lake and Surge advancing to the final.

You can vote as many times per day as you want for Lake, but you can only only vote once per day on the same device. But you can use a laptop, work computer, cellphone, friends’ phones, etc., to vote more than once per day for Lake.

To vote go to www.amfam.com/fanvote or HighSchoolSlam.com will take you to the website to vote. You will need to click on Lake’s photo and cast your vote for her. I know Kentucky high school basketball fans don’t want to see her go down against an Indiana high school player — last week she got 74 percent of the votes in her matchup with another Indiana prep standout.

Lake and her Mercer County teammates continue their quest to repeat as state champion tonight when they play Lincoln County in the 12th Region Tournament semifinals. The championship game will be Saturday at 5.

Lake has scored over 1,202 points in her Mercer career and has 82 3-point goals this season.She has signed to play at Campbellsville University along with her twin sister, Faith. Both sisters turned down several Division I offers.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post