Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• SiriusXM SEC Radio Channel has launched

SiriusXM SEC Radio – 24/7 Channel Dedicated to Southeastern Conference – Launches March 5

Listeners get live play-by-play of every game of next week’s SEC Men’s Basketball Tournament

Channel will feature daily shows hosted by Marcus Spears, Chris Doering, Peter Burns, Chris Childers, SEC Network’s Paul Finebaum, and others

NEW YORK – March 1, 2018 – SiriusXM SEC Radio, the exclusive new audio channel dedicated to SEC sports, will launch on Monday, March 5. The 24/7 channel, which was first announced last fall by the Southeastern Conference and SiriusXM, will deliver fans across the country in-depth and comprehensive access to SEC-focused sports talk and news, plus an extensive schedule of SEC games, including every game of next week’s men’s conference basketball tournament.

The new channel’s programming lineup will feature exclusive new shows that will cover various sports and are hosted by former SEC athletes and conference insiders.

SEC This Morning, hosted by Peter Burns and former LSU All-American Marcus Spears, will air live every weekday morning from 7:00 to 10:00 am ET. Chris Childers and University of Florida Hall of Famer Chris Doering will host the afternoon drive time show, SEC Today, every weekday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm ET. Listeners will hear a replay of SEC Network’s popular The Paul Finebaum Show every weekday evening from 6:00 to 10:00 pm ET. Finebaum’s show will continue to air live on ESPN Xtra, SiriusXM channel 81.

Additional hosts and analysts who will be a part of SiriusXM SEC Radio will include former Auburn head coach Gene Chizik; Senior Bowl Executive Director Phil Savage; former University of Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray; former Georgia lineman Matt Stinchcomb; and broadcasters Doug Bell and Braden Gall.

Listeners will also hear college coaches shows, press conferences, classic SEC game broadcasts, coverage of SEC Media Days, simulcasts of SEC Network programming, and more.

SiriusXM subscribers will be able to listen to SiriusXM SEC Radio on SiriusXM radios (channel 374), and those with streaming access can listen online, on-the-go with the SiriusXM mobile app and at home on a wide variety of connected devices including smart TVs, Amazon Alexa devices, Apple TV, PlayStation, Roku, Sonos speakers and more. Go to www.SiriusXM.com/streaming to learn more.

SiriusXM SEC Radio will also feature live play-by-play broadcasts of several conference sports. Next week, subscribers can tune in to every game of the SEC men’s conference basketball tournament on SiriusXM SEC Radio (channel 374), and also on ESPNU Radio on SiriusXM (channel 84).

Regularly scheduled programming on SiriusXM SEC Radio may be preempted at times for broadcasts of games or other conference events.
    Comments 9 Comments
      UKinLA -
      Nice! Need to check that out.
      VirginiaCat -
      Hmmmm I am Sirius, not XM. Pretty sure my channel lineup does not go that high. Is this XM only?
      ETWNAPPEL -
      I’ll be a listener!
      StuBleedsBlue2 -
      Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaCat View Post
      Hmmmm I am Sirius, not XM. Pretty sure my channel lineup does not go that high. Is this XM only?
      There is no XM only. It's SiriusXM. I do believe that when Sirius bought XM that they did keep their same channel lineup, but they both have the same exact programming.
      VirginiaCat -
      Quote Originally Posted by StuBleedsBlue2 View Post
      There is no XM only. It's SiriusXM. I do believe that when Sirius bought XM that they did keep their same channel lineup, but they both have the same exact programming.
      I'll have to check. I thought my highest channel was like 215
      Darrell KSR -
      I'll have to check. I thought my highest channel was like 215
      I don't know if it's like ours, but I *think* our old radio was limited in the channels it could receive, although our subscription wasn't limited. Maybe our current radio, too; I haven't tried a channel that high.

I could be mistaken. My wife has it in her car, and I have only an internet/mobile subscription on my phone, which I operate through Alexa in my car, as I don't have the radio subscription there.
      VirginiaCat -
      Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
      I don't know if it's like ours, but I *think* our old radio was limited in the channels it could receive, although our subscription wasn't limited. Maybe our current radio, too; I haven't tried a channel that high.

I could be mistaken. My wife has it in her car, and I have only an internet/mobile subscription on my phone, which I operate through Alexa in my car, as I don't have the radio subscription there.
      Yeah, that is a concern for me. I am using the radio built into my 2013 Ford F-150 King Ranch...not a newer radio.
      Darrell KSR -
      Yeah, that is a concern for me. I am using the radio built into my 2013 Ford F-150 King Ranch...not a newer radio.
      My wife's is a 2009 Honda Odyssey. Even older. We probably don't get it on that radio.
      bigsky -
      I thought it was in the 190s
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post