Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Late in Fall Practice Young Guys Impressing

[B][/BCoach Mark Stoops, Matt House, and Eddie Gran all in chorus talk about how enjoyable this year's fall has been for them. It's been fun and we are a lot further ahead on the details. Given how in glowing terms they talk about some of the freshmen it's understandable how they like what they have seen out of some of the youngsters. “They are here all the time and they just love playing the game,” Stoops said. In no particular order we will discus the merits of some of them individually and what they bring to the team.

Jack Linebacker Josh Paschal: “I always stand behind the defense and on a couple of plays he wowed me,” Coach Mark Stoops said. “He showed that on three or four plays during the scrimmage he stood out. I don't want to get a lot of people all jacked up but he is a good player. He's physical and he's got a lot of twitch. He's smart and we can move him around. He can do a lot of things. Coach Eddie Gran said - “He's a really big physical guy and he's a sponge that loves to play and he's got twitch.”

Defensive Lineman Quentin Bohanna: Stoops said he is real impressed with Quentin Bohanna. “He's a big man out there and he's athletic for how big he is. I have high hopes he will progress from where he is right now.” House said that Bohanna has gotten better everyday. He's got that twitch and he moves well. Football is important to him and with the qualities he possesses he has the ability to be great.

Offensive Lineman Naasir Watkins: “Naasir has been really been impressive,” And I feel like he's further ahead that what Landon (Young) at the same time last year. He's a guy that jumped out of the crowd of players at this writer on media day.

Jack Linebacker Jamar “Boogie” Watson: We asked House about Watson's way onto the field? “We're going to find a way to get Boogie on the field,” House said. “He been doing some stuff at in-backer, he's been doing some stuff at outside-backer and he's still involved in our pass rush team. So we are going to find rolls for him.”

Eddie Gran had good things to say about some other young players such as Josh Ali, A. J. Rose, Lynn Bowden, and Bryant Koback who is starting to show up. Gran said they are strong at the running back position. He said there is no doubt the all the freshmen receivers will be on the bus.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post