Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

  • 2017-18 Kentucky Basketball Schedule

    This article was originally published in forum thread: 2017-18 Kentucky Basketball Schedule started by Darrell KSR View original post
    Comments 7 Comments
    1. Darryl's Avatar
      Darryl -
      I already have my predictions in....

      http://www.kysportsreport.com/forums...5-3-In-The-SEC

      Darryl
    1. KSRBEvans's Avatar
      KSRBEvans -
      November 3, baby! Praying Colonels coming to town!
    1. KSRBEvans's Avatar
      KSRBEvans -
      I may be irrationally exuberant, but aside from the early-season exhibition loss to Centre, I think they go undefeated in the pre-conference schedule. IMHO KU will be the toughest game but UK usually does well in those early-season matchups.
    1. dtalbersjr's Avatar
      dtalbersjr -
      Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
      I may be irrationally exuberant, but aside from the early-season exhibition loss to Centre, I think they go undefeated in the pre-conference schedule. IMHO KU will be the toughest game but UK usually does well in those early-season matchups.
      I'd be shocked, but I hope you're right.

      Are you counting WVU or just the non-conference games before conference play starts?
    1. KSRBEvans's Avatar
      KSRBEvans -
      Quote Originally Posted by dtalbersjr View Post
      I'd be shocked, but I hope you're right.

      Are you counting WVU or just the non-conference games before conference play starts?
      Yes, I was just counting the November-December games. Honestly, I'd forgotten about the SEC-Big XII games in January.
    1. dtalbersjr's Avatar
      dtalbersjr -
      Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
      Yes, I was just counting the November-December games. Honestly, I'd forgotten about the SEC-Big XII games in January.
      I could see an outside chance you're right then, but it would be a pleasant surprise to me. I'd be thrilled to get out of the non-conference games (including WVU) at 11-2. Team is just too young not to take some lumps.
    1. KSRBEvans's Avatar
      KSRBEvans -
      I like the fact they get U of L at Rupp and they don't play them until the end of December. As for UCLA, they're missing a lot from last season's team, too, and UK doesn't play them until Christmas so there will be time to gel. If they get past KU early I like their chances.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

  • Recent Forum Posts

    Terminus

    Re: Kentucky v Georgia Game Chat Thread

    Well said. I like our chances and my optimism stems primarily from SJís leadership and his ability to inspire those around him to compete at a higher

    Terminus Today, 12:44 AM Go to last post
    CitizenBBN

    Re: Kentucky v Georgia Game Chat Thread

    Could have said that last year too, but we did.

    Nothing will fix SJ's emotional damage more than beating UL both years he's the QB. It will

    CitizenBBN Today, 12:29 AM Go to last post
    MickintheHam

    Re: Kentucky v Georgia Game Chat Thread

    When Hubert shows up to referee, you know the fix. Is in.

    MickintheHam Today, 12:05 AM Go to last post
    ukblue

    Re: Top 5 high school dunkers

    Doc, I agree. Itís what Trump would call fake news.

    ukblue Yesterday, 11:45 PM Go to last post
    blueboss

    OT: Grumors~ Gruden To TN Rumors

    I like the part where they staked out a plane at a regional airport.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    blueboss Yesterday, 10:58 PM Go to last post