Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• 2017-18 Kentucky Basketball Schedule

Comments 7 Comments
      Darryl -
      I already have my predictions in....

http://www.kysportsreport.com/forums...5-3-In-The-SEC

Darryl
      KSRBEvans -
      November 3, baby! Praying Colonels coming to town!
      KSRBEvans -
      I may be irrationally exuberant, but aside from the early-season exhibition loss to Centre, I think they go undefeated in the pre-conference schedule. IMHO KU will be the toughest game but UK usually does well in those early-season matchups.
      dtalbersjr -
      Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
      I may be irrationally exuberant, but aside from the early-season exhibition loss to Centre, I think they go undefeated in the pre-conference schedule. IMHO KU will be the toughest game but UK usually does well in those early-season matchups.
      I'd be shocked, but I hope you're right.

Are you counting WVU or just the non-conference games before conference play starts?
      KSRBEvans -
      Quote Originally Posted by dtalbersjr View Post
      I'd be shocked, but I hope you're right.

Are you counting WVU or just the non-conference games before conference play starts?
      Yes, I was just counting the November-December games. Honestly, I'd forgotten about the SEC-Big XII games in January.
      dtalbersjr -
      Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
      Yes, I was just counting the November-December games. Honestly, I'd forgotten about the SEC-Big XII games in January.
      I could see an outside chance you're right then, but it would be a pleasant surprise to me. I'd be thrilled to get out of the non-conference games (including WVU) at 11-2. Team is just too young not to take some lumps.
      KSRBEvans -
      I like the fact they get U of L at Rupp and they don't play them until the end of December. As for UCLA, they're missing a lot from last season's team, too, and UK doesn't play them until Christmas so there will be time to gel. If they get past KU early I like their chances.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post