Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Kash Daniel - Dean Hood connection clicks in Lexington

By LARRY VAUGHT

Kentucky sophomore linebacker Kash Daniel knew plenty about linebackers coach Dean Hood long before they both got to Kentucky.

Daniel was a high school star at Paintsville High School and Hood was a former head coach at Eastern Kentucky University.

"I have known coach Hood since I was a freshman in high school. He recruited my cousin (Scott Daniel of Scott County) to play at Eastern and he recruited me there," Daniel said. "I love having him here.

"He’s a great guy. He brings energy, enthusiasm. It makes special teams fun with all the different formations he brings. Overall, he's just a great guy and human being. Really glad he is one of my coaches."

Daniel said knowing Hood before they got to Kentucky was an advantage for him.

"Some guys come in and have known coaches for years but I had not known any of them (at UK). Now this is my guy and I have known him for years, so that is a big advantage for me," Daniel said.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post