Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Kash Daniel - Dean Hood connection clicks in Lexington

By LARRY VAUGHT

Kentucky sophomore linebacker Kash Daniel knew plenty about linebackers coach Dean Hood long before they both got to Kentucky.

Daniel was a high school star at Paintsville High School and Hood was a former head coach at Eastern Kentucky University.

"I have known coach Hood since I was a freshman in high school. He recruited my cousin (Scott Daniel of Scott County) to play at Eastern and he recruited me there," Daniel said. "I love having him here.

"Hes a great guy. He brings energy, enthusiasm. It makes special teams fun with all the different formations he brings. Overall, he's just a great guy and human being. Really glad he is one of my coaches."

Daniel said knowing Hood before they got to Kentucky was an advantage for him.

"Some guys come in and have known coaches for years but I had not known any of them (at UK). Now this is my guy and I have known him for years, so that is a big advantage for me," Daniel said.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Kash Daniel - Dean Hood connection clicks in Lexington started by Darrell KSR View original post
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Terminus

Re: Kentucky v Georgia Game Chat Thread

Well said. I like our chances and my optimism stems primarily from SJs leadership and his ability to inspire those around him to compete at a higher

Terminus Today, 12:44 AM Go to last post
    CitizenBBN

Could have said that last year too, but we did.

Nothing will fix SJ's emotional damage more than beating UL both years he's the QB. It will

CitizenBBN Today, 12:29 AM Go to last post
    MickintheHam

When Hubert shows up to referee, you know the fix. Is in.

MickintheHam Today, 12:05 AM Go to last post
    ukblue

Re: Top 5 high school dunkers

Doc, I agree. Its what Trump would call fake news.

ukblue Yesterday, 11:45 PM Go to last post
    blueboss

OT: Grumors~ Gruden To TN Rumors

I like the part where they staked out a plane at a regional airport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blueboss Yesterday, 10:58 PM Go to last post