Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Move to Kentucky a great one for Courtney Love

By LARRY VAUGHT

Courtney Love says he's gotten faster because he recognizes his reads faster and can "just shoot my gun rather than hesitating" before reacting.

The UK inside linebacker says he has a "better feel" of the game and understands what the offense is doing quicker.

"I know where the offense is going now," he said.

Love isn't taking anything for granted even though he's a returning starter.

"I always like to have in the back of my mind that somebody is coming after my job. It makes you better," Love said. "We are a lot better. We have big guys that can move. When you talk about athleticism, Jamin Davis is big guy who canreally move. You got bigger guys like Kash (Daniel) who are not as athletic as those guys who are learning and going to be good."

Love, who hopes to play in the NFL, transferred to UK from Nebraska due to relationships he had with coaches Mark Stoops and Vince Marrow.

"I knew those guys. They were serious about what they were going to do and looked me right in my eyes. You have to believe and get guys believing. All of us had a plan to get better," Love said. "I wouldn’t change anything. This was a great move for me."
  • KSR Twitter Feed