Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• The Florida Gator Identity

By: LONNY DEMAREE

Jim McElwain's Florida Gators is and should be the focus of BBN. He has taken his team to three straight bowls in his tenure at Florida. He has won the SEC East the last two seasons. He's done it on the strength of his defense. And he has yet to create an offensive identity. He has a transfer quarterback Malik Zaire a left-handed gun slinger in the mode of a Michael Vick. We glean from his teammates he's brings energy and likeability to the team in football and otherwise. McElwain was asked about the tweet that he has his starting quarterback. He said - "I don't know how that got out but we will start a quarterback (laughs).

As I have preciously alluded to, for UK to start getting respect from around the nation, they have to break the most dubious streak in the nation. No better time then to start in 2017 having the Gators I Kroger Stadium.
    Comments 5 Comments
      suncat05 -
      I'll believe it when I see it happen. I'd love to see it. But not sure that Stoops really cares or is overly concerned, given his lack of speaking about it.
      And......just not sure the SEC is really all that much interested in seeing one of their favorite "pet" football programs lose to one of the worst all-time underachieving SEC football programs since the league began. And let's not even mention the inept/corrupt SEC football referees who always seem to find a way to throw that yellow flag when it will benefit the Alabama's & Florida's & LSU's of the league.
      So, pardon me if I seem a little skeptical. I have good reason to be.
      ShoesSwayedBlue -
      Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
      I'll believe it when I see it happen. I'd love to see it. But not sure that Stoops really cares or is overly concerned, given his lack of speaking about it.
      And......just not sure the SEC is really all that much interested in seeing one of their favorite "pet" football programs lose to one of the worst all-time underachieving SEC football programs since the league began. And let's not even mention the inept/corrupt SEC football referees who always seem to find a way to throw that yellow flag when it will benefit the Alabama's & Florida's & LSU's of the league.
      So, pardon me if I seem a little skeptical. I have good reason to be.

Why would you want our coach to be obsessing over the FOURTH game if the year when our first opponent beat us last year and we play an SEC game away the week before the Florida game?

Just because you mention it every...single...time any football topic pops up?
      suncat05 -
      Fair enough. However, YOU do not live down here with these arrogant a$$hole$, nor do you have to hear it ALL YEAR LONG. So perhaps my perspective is just a bit different than yours. And I get that, it's a fair question. Just relating to the subject from my point of view.

Also from my perspective, I would like to see our AD get this game moved back to late October/early November like it was back in past times. Make these Gator a$$hole$ have to come up here and play in our stadium in some cold weather every other year, like they used to have to do. If Steve Spurrier and Jeremy Foley can get it changed, then maybe, just maybe our AD Mitch Barnhart could go to the SEC and ask for the schedule to be amended to our favor for once.
      Oh wait, I forgot, if MB won't help us with the NCAA Selection Committee during the basketball tournament, then there's no way in the world he'd step up in from of the SEC football scheduling committee and get us a better chance at a level playing field during football season against a conference opponent.
      ShoesSwayedBlue -
      I would LOVE for those aholes to have to come up here in November like they used to.
      MickintheHam -
      Quote Originally Posted by ShoesSwayedBlue View Post
      I would LOVE for those aholes to have to come up here in November like they used to.
      You can thank CM Newton for that one. Assist to Curry.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post