Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Nick Mingione talking about Kentucky changing his/family's life (Video)

This article was originally published in forum thread: Nick Mingione talking about Kentucky changing his/family's life (Video) started by Darrell KSR View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
      dan_bgblue -
      A couple more you might enjoy

Coach gets emotional about Marcus Carson

Riley Mahan and Evan White on UK's Season

CitizenBBN -
      You'd have to look for a long time to find a guy who cares more about his kids, and just as long for a guy who knows how to motivate and guide them the right way.

Heck of a coach. I hope we can build the program around him.
      MickintheHam -
      Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
      You'd have to look for a long time to find a guy who cares more about his kids, and just as long for a guy who knows how to motivate and guide them the right way.

Heck of a coach. I hope we can build the program around him.
      Fulfilling the promises made will go a long way toward persuading him to stay a long time. That has not always been the case. We know the importance he places on trust.
      catmanjack -
      New stadium was the first step.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

catmanjack

Re: Louisville files counterclaims against Rick Pitino seeking lost revenues

The whole city of Louisville sports casters and WDRB was the worst with Crawford and Bozich!

catmanjack Today, 12:23 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Re: Louisville files counterclaims against Rick Pitino seeking lost revenues

Forde has no reason to stay on the UofL bandwagon now.

a) The guy who paid him to be on his bandwagon--one way or another--Rick Pitino--has

Darrell KSR Today, 12:20 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Re: Volleyball update

Thanks for that update.

Nebraska was the best team I've seen all year. Their defense/passing was as good as any team I have ever seen. Not

Darrell KSR Today, 12:16 AM Go to last post
    Powermaker

Re: Just for fun, QUARTERBACKS

You have a lot more confidence in our oline coach than I do.I don't think he has a clue how to develop a line that can form a pocket and give a quarterback

Powermaker Today, 12:08 AM Go to last post
    dtalbersjr

Re: Volleyball update

Watched most of it. Nebraska blew a 22-18 lead in the 3rd and lost. Then blew a 21-17 and 24-22 lead in the the 4th, saved a match point, and pulled

dtalbersjr Yesterday, 11:31 PM Go to last post