Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Kentucky v North Carolina State: Regional Championship Game Chat (SEC Network)

Game has been picked up by the SEC Network.

LHP Zach Logue, who threw 58 pitches Saturday, gets the start for Kentucky as we expected.
    Comments 258 Comments
      kingcat -
      Those are some nasty pitches
      Doc -
      Throw strikes, good things happen
      CitizenBBN -
      Crowd really into this one. Big cheers for every strike. They can taste this one, come on Cats!
      Darrell KSR -
      First batter goes full, then strike three...on pitch # 28.

Two more outs. Two more. Ball was on the inside black, inside black. Thank you, but he has called that a strike all night and I have mentioned it several times.

0-2 on his 30th pitch. Foul. PUNCH OUT, looking, out # 2. Wow.

One more. One more. One more.

Strike one on his 33rd pitch. Strike two on a purty curve that dropped and he missed it a foot. Pitch # 35 coming, STRIKE 3, KENTUCKY WINS THE REGIONAL!
      Doc -
      Cats win
      Darrell KSR -
      SEC pitcher of the year just threw 3.1 innings of no-hit ball after 107 pitches Friday night and a win.

Yeah, he's good.
      CitizenBBN -
      GOT HIM SWINGING!!!!
      MickintheHam -
      Amazing game!
      ukpumacat -
      Beautiful. Ya, it's nice to have some people chatting when it's only 10 out here on the west coast.
      CitizenBBN -
      Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
      First batter goes full, then strike three...on pitch # 28.

Two more outs. Two more. Ball was on the inside black, inside black. Thank you, but he has called that a strike all night and I have mentioned it several times.

0-2 on his 30th pitch. Foul. PUNCH OUT, looking, out # 2. Wow.

One more. One more. One more.

Strike one on his 33rd pitch. Strike two on a purty curve that dropped and he missed it a foot. Pitch # 35 coming, STRIKE 3, KENTUCKY WINS THE REGIONAL!
      he just smoked it. That's how you want to finish this one.

SWEEEET CAROLINE !!
      CitizenBBN -
      Go good! So Good! so Good!
      TRUCKERCATFAN -
      Gotta give it up to you guys. I'm not a big college baseball guy. Just not a fan of aluminum bats. But you guys posting and doing game threads actually got me to watch and I enjoyed it. Might start watching more.
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
      Beautiful. Ya, it's nice to have some people chatting when it's only 10 out here on the west coast.
      lol. We're definitely on your time table tonight.
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
      Amazing game!
      That, it was. No need for any other words.
      Terminus -
      Wooo, man that was fun stuff - Go Cats!!! And much appreciation to Darrell, Dan and all of you guys who keep these great play by play threads going. As to CBBN and his Reggie Love references....
      Wow, what an incredible season these guys have put together that will continue
      - heady stuff.
      CitizenBBN -
      Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
      lol. We're definitely on your time table tonight.
      I'm on their time frame. We need to open up After Dark a couple of nights a week for us late night folks.
      Darrell KSR -
      New all-time record for attendance tonight at Cliff Hagan Stadium: 5,005.
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by TRUCKERCATFAN View Post
      Gotta give it up to you guys. I'm not a big college baseball guy. Just not a fan of aluminum bats. But you guys posting and doing game threads actually got me to watch and I enjoyed it. Might start watching more.
      Yeah, join us. I get the aluminum bat issue, but it's pretty fun baseball. In some ways a more pure game than MLB. In some ways. Glad tohave ya even peeking in!
      ukpumacat -
      Agree with others. Great job tonight on the thread. Your passion was contagious.
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by Terminus View Post
      Wooo, man that was fun stuff - Go Cats!!! And much appreciation to Darrell, Dan and all of you guys who keep these great play by play threads going. As to CBBN and his Reggie Love references....
      Wow, what an incredible season these guys have put together that will continue
      - heady stuff.
      Thanks to everyone--lot of baseball support, and very happy to contribute. Eases my nervousness during games anyway.,
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post