Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• USA Basketball hopes to release U19 tryout list soon

By LARRY VAUGHT

USA Basketball hopes to still release the list of players invited to the under 19 tryouts in the next few days to determine the USA team that will go to Egypt.

Kentucky's John Calipari is scheduled to coach the team, which will be chosen at tryouts in Colorado later this month.

However, terrorist attacks, including on in Egypt, have made some question the safety of players and coaches if team USA makes the trip. USA Basketball sources have said they continue to monitor the situation overseas.

Incoming Kentucky freshman PJ Washington is expected to be on the tryout list and most have felt he would make the team. However, his father, Paul Washington Sr.,, is not sure what his son will do because of safety concerns.

"That's why he's day to day. I'm thinking he goes to the (tryout) camp, then make the decision," Paul Washington said.

Calipari has not indicated he has any second thoughts about the trip -- to this point.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post