Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• South Carolina 3 Kentucky 1: Photo Gallery

Sorry about the outcome, but hopefully you will enjoy these two shots. Have pretty good evidence of the two UK players picked off first base, unfortunately. Those don't get picked off, maybe the outcome is different. Will be about 40 posts in the thread with 4 or 5 pics in them.

[NOTE--PLEASE CLICK ON THE THREAD BELOW FOR ALL OF THE PHOTOS]

Comments 3 Comments
      kingcat -
      Clearly a bad call on the pick at first base.. Good stuff D.
      CitizenBBN -
      Not sure if this was your intent, but if you scroll this at just the right rate it looks like one of those old pre-movie reels.
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
      Clearly a bad call on the pick at first base.. Good stuff D.
      Thanks, sir. It was close, but I thought they missed the first one, got the second one right. And thought so live, too, to my credit.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
      Not sure if this was your intent, but if you scroll this at just the right rate it looks like one of those old pre-movie reels.
      Not exactly, but I do like seeing the sequence, and arranged them in order this time. I just threw them up the first day in whatever order, and at least these made a little more sense.

To Kingcat's point about the pickoff--I think a better sequence of shots would have showed it more clearly. I actually had it set for either 11 shots or 15 shots per second when I did some action (pickoff, bat swing, pitcher's motion), but there's a setting I can do electronically that does 60 shots per second burst mode. That would be better for things like that, but as long as I've had the same camera, I can only recall once I was glad I used the 60 per second mode, and that was in a soccer game for a diving save by the goalkeeper. But even then, I bet an 11-shot per second mode would have captured the money shot, too.

Next time I may play around with it a little more, but for my purposes, this is good enough.
  • KSR Twitter Feed