Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Mother's Day doesn't slow down UK Football recruiting

By LARRY VAUGHT

Even Mother's Day couldn't slow down Kentucky football recruiting.

Three-star center Quintin Wilson of Cincinnati announced on Twitter on Sunday that he had verbally committed to Kentucky.

The 6-3, 290-pound Wilson could be another player to play multiple positions for offensive line coach John Schlarman.

He has offers from Cincinnati, Boston College, Virginia, Duke and Minnesota.

Here is what he posted on Twitter:

"First of all, I would like to thank God for all the blessings in my life. Next, I would like to thank my family. Especially to you mom, you have been my strength and my support. I love you guys so much for everything that you have done for me on this journey. Thank you to all my coaches, you have guided me through this adventure and kept my feet on the ground. A special thanks to coach Lainhart for helping me through this journey and being a mentor to me in all aspects of my life, you have done so much and I owe you so much for all that you have done for everyone. Big shoutout to coach Cink for helping me so much through this recruiting process. And thank you to all the universities that have offered me the opportunity to play football but with that being said, I am ending my recruiting process and I am committing to the University of Kentucky to further my academic and athletic career!!! #BBN"

Ohio defensive lineman Alex Reigelsperger of Ohio vouched for Wilson's ability and also said UK has two other verbal commitments that he cannot reveal yet.

It was also interesting to note that Georgia junior quarterback Jarren Williams, who recently de-committed from UK but still has UK No. 1 on his list, also was one of the first to retweet the news of Wilson's commitment.
    Comments 3 Comments
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
      By LARRY VAUGHT

Even Mother's Day couldn't slow down Kentucky football recruiting.

Three-star center Quintin Wilson of Cincinnati announced on Twitter on Sunday that he had verbally committed to Kentucky.

The 6-3, 290-pound Wilson could be another player to play multiple positions for offensive line coach John Schlarman.

He has offers from Cincinnati, Boston College, Virginia, Duke and Minnesota.

Here is what he posted on Twitter:

"First of all, I would like to thank God for all the blessings in my life. Next, I would like to thank my family. Especially to you mom, you have been my strength and my support. I love you guys so much for everything that you have done for me on this journey. Thank you to all my coaches, you have guided me through this adventure and kept my feet on the ground. A special thanks to coach Lainhart for helping me through this journey and being a mentor to me in all aspects of my life, you have done so much and I owe you so much for all that you have done for everyone. Big shoutout to coach Cink for helping me so much through this recruiting process. And thank you to all the universities that have offered me the opportunity to play football but with that being said, I am ending my recruiting process and I am committing to the University of Kentucky to further my academic and athletic career!!! #BBN"

Ohio defensive lineman Alex Reigelsperger of Ohio vouched for Wilson's ability and also said UK has two other verbal commitments that he cannot reveal yet.

It was also interesting to note that Georgia junior quarterback Jarren Williams, who recently de-committed from UK but still has UK No. 1 on his list, also was one of the first to retweet the news of Wilson's commitment.
      Wasn't it, though?

Nice catch by Larry V.
      Terry Blue -
      According to Josh Edwards, Jarren was one of the 2 silent commits we,ve had