Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Courtney Love Comments

Junior Courtney Love Middle Linebacker

On the difference between playing at Nebraska and Kentucky
    “Kentucky to me is… In Kentucky, you have guys coming from all over and in Nebraska they
    came from all over but you get a lot of in-house guys, a lot of Nebraska guys. In Kentucky
    you get a lot and obviously it’s in the SEC so you get a lot of bigger guys, stronger guys. I
    love this league. It has been great; you get the best of the best. It is going to be awesome to
    be able to play this year and in this league.”

On his role
    “I am the middle linebacker. I lead the defense, I have to make the calls and make the
    necessary adjustments that the coaches don’t really see when we are out there on the field.
    I have to put people in the right position and get guys lined up. I also have to show these
    guys they are safe all the time and they have someone they can lean on. I really just have to
    be a leader overall for this team.”

On does he feel like his playing career has lasted too long
    “It does a little bit, but I played on a scout team in Nebraska and I really enjoyed it there
    and I played for a scout team here. So last season it was tough, but I knew what my role was
    on the team and I knew what I had to do during that time. I could not waste any time. I had
    to show guys what I took from Nebraska. I want us to be an accountable team. We have
    been working really hard and we are trying to create a brotherhood and we want to get to
    know one another because the only way we will play well on the field is if we have great
    chemistry within our team and I feel like we have been doing that.
    Comments 1 Comment
      Bakert -
      I was wondering what Kurt Cobain's widow had to do with UK athletics.
  • KSR Twitter Feed