Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Briscoe looking after Kentucky freshmen

By: LARRY VAUGHT

What does sophomore Isaiah Briscoe tell Kentucky's freshmen to expect from coach John Calipari based on his freshman season?

“Everyone has their own experience. So, mine is different from Tyler’s (Ulis). Tyler’s is different from Jamal’s (Murray), mine will be different form the freshman this year. So, everyone has their own experience with Cal," Briscoe said.

Briscoe flirted with going to the NBA draft before deciding to return to UK. He says his relationship with Calipari is getting better.

"We’ve been meeting probably like once a week, or we will text maybe twice a week. And, just to make sure everyone is in check and everyone is doing what they’re supposed to be doing. And, he looks to me to make sure everyone is doing what they’re supposed to do," Calipari said

"So, I think that he is trusting me more than last year. And, I don’t want to let him down so I am just out here doing whatever I have to do to make sure that the team is fine.”
  • KSR Twitter Feed