Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Dominick Blaylock not likely to choose Kentucky

By: LARRY VAUGHT

Dominick Blaylock, the younger brother of Kentucky football players Zack and Daron Blaylock, has been named to the 2015 CBS MaxPreps Freshman All-American Team after having 41 receptions for 795 yards ad eight scores for Walton (Ga.) High School.

The 6-3, 175-pound freshman had seven catches for 261 yards and three scores in one game last season — one reason he has 17 Division I offers already. He has offers from several Southeastern Conference schools as well as more from the Atlantic Coast Conference.

He's also a standout baseball player who could well be drafted high coming out of high school.

His coach is Maurice Dixon, a former Kentucky high school football coach.

Dominick Blaylock says his favorite player is former UK star Randall Cobb.

However, it would be a huge surprise to see him at Kentucky. His brothers enjoyed their time at UK but Kentucky was not among those to offer him early and Zack Blaylock plans to graduate and look for another school for his final year of eligibility. Daron has used all his eligibility but played only sparingly during his career.

Zack's father, John Woods, says he has been contacted by numerous schools about playing next year.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post