Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• ** Kentucky 2016 Football Schedule **

7 home games.

SEC cross-division games against Miss. State as usual and at Alabama on October 1.

OOC games hosting Southern Miss, New Mexico State, Austin Peay and at Louisville to end the season.

Comments 13 Comments
      Darrell KSR -
      Road games--uggh.

At Florida
      At Alabama
      At Missouri
      At Tennessee
      At Louisville
      Darrell KSR -
      Alabama game is the week after the Tide plays Kent State, and the week before they play Arkansas. Doubt they'll be looking ahead much (at all).

Florida plays Kentucky between U Mass and North Texas. Definitely no overlooking there.

Missouri can't afford to overlook anyone--but just FYI, they play Kentucky after playing Middle Tennessee, so they will be prepped and ready.

Tennessee plays Kentucky after Tennessee Tech (and before Missouri). They'll be focused on the Cats.

And Louisville will live and breathe for this game.
      Terry Blue -
      Good balanced schedule, about as favorable as it will get in always tough SEC. Change from year to year always negligible.
      Darrell KSR -
      I see the difference as more than negligible next year. Trading Auburn for Alabama is pretty significant. Moving from 8 home games to 7 is also significant.

SEC will always be tough. And there will be small variations with the rest of the schedule, some good some bad. But the degree or difficulty is enhanced next year, IMHO, for those two major factors.
      dtalbersjr -
      I'll be at all 7 games, but that's one crappy home schedule. Nothing that can really be done about it, but I wish we could move one of UofL, UT or UF to a home game in even numbered years.
      MickintheHam -
      Our best shot at a road win is MU. Not real optimistic. Add in MSU and georgia at home. It will be very, very tough. We need to get it done this year.
      dan_bgblue -
      I agree Mick, but there is one other possibility. The Cats need to get a lot better between now and when they play the first game next year.
      catmanjack -
      Looking at that schedule it could be playing UL to go to the weed wacker bowl lol
      Terry Blue -
      More important than the schedule is the strength and experience of the team. We should be much better next year especially on offense. I'll be expecting 7 plus wins
      Terry Blue -
      You guys do realize we only have 1 senior start g on offense don,t you. Now with Elam, Baity, and Edwards starting on defense good number on defense returning also. Year 4 in the systems should lead us to be very optimistic for 2016
      Darrell KSR -
      I hope UK will be better next year. With the schedule being tougher, it's possible we could be better and the record not really reflect it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
      truecatsfan -
      Since i will be making my way to Alabama next year. Darrell must be having a parity for us.
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by truecatsfan View Post
      Since i will be making my way to Alabama next year. Darrell must be having a parity for us.
      How about a parody parity? We'll have it at Mick's!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  • KSR Twitter Feed