Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Stoops anxious to get Badet, Montgomery on field

By: LARRY VAUGHT

After missing last season due to injury, sophomore receiver Jeff Badet is listed No. 1 on the depth chart going into Saturday's first game.

Stoops said either Badet or Blake Bone would start depending on this week's practice.

"That’s the great thing about competition. I think Jeff really has done some great things throughout camp. You’ve heard me mention it. I thought he had a really good week of practice last week. And it’s nice," Stoops said.

"There’s another guy that redshirted a year ago but he’s in his third year in this program, and it’s important to have him back. And again, I mentioned Alex (Montgomery), and Alex is — he’s playing a spot where we’re probably as deep as any position we have on our team, at the inside wide receiver position.

"We have some guys that have really done a nice job and made some plays. So Alex needs to work his way back into the rotation, and just get on the field more than anything. Alex has had little setbacks from his injury and really hasn’t gotten the reps, but he’s getting back in there now. So, anxious to get him back in the fold as well.”
    Comments 3 Comments
      MickintheHam -
      So many nice words about the receivers. Been a long time. Hope they come up big at game time.
      dan_bgblue -
      Thanks Larry V. I am truly looking forward to seeing that squad do their thing.
      kingcat -
      I just hope we can get the ball in their hands
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post