Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Pracricw Notes From 8/14/15

By: LONNY DEMAREE

* Shannon Dawson - "We made some tough plays today which id good to see. We haven't really been making those plays. Tomorrow is another day.

* I thought we ran the ball good, too.

* We made some big throws and some big catches which was good to see."

* Who is some of the guys making those big plays? Dawson said - "Oh, I don't know. We had a lot of them. Dorian (Baker) makes big plays everyday. It's hard to pick one out we had a lot of them.

* Asked about the contribution of Sihiem King and is he big enough? "If you are smallish you better be elusive. We had Tavon Austin and I don't ever remember anybody getting a solid hit on him. He (King) is very elusive.

* Recruiting at West Virginia what was it that you liked? "He out ran people and he made people miss and he played in a very good league and team in Georgia.
    * * Dawson said he does not comment on injuries, that's head coach 101.

* Dawson said he feels comfortable with either quarterback.

* Chad Scott said King is a guy they are going to have to find ways to get the ball in his hands because he can make plays. You can't have enough of those guys like that in your offense.

* Scott said King is dynamic and he's tough. One of the things that stood out about him is they ask their backs to block and one of the first things he did was stick his face in there and that's something that a lot of freshman back won't do immediately.
    Comments 2 Comments
      Carolinawildcats -
      Great stuff Lonny!

Thanks!!! Go Cats!!

Peace

Richard (CW)
      Terry Blue -
      Thanks Mayor
  • KSR Twitter Feed