Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Kentucky v North Carolina NBA Players tix on sale August 14

Annual game to feature Kentucky pros versus a team comprised of North Carolina pros

LEXINGTON, Ky. – Tickets for the 2015 UK Men’s Basketball Alumni Charity Game, which will be held Sept. 13 at 5:30 p.m. ET in Rupp Arena, will go on sale to the public on Aug. 14, at 10 a.m. ET. For the first time, a team of University of Kentucky pros will face a team of North Carolina pros.

All seats are reserved and priced at $50 and $100 (premium lower level), $25 (lower level), $10 (premium upper level), and $5 (upper level). Tickets can be purchased at the Rupp Arena box office, online at Ticketmaster.com, at any Ticketmaster Outlet or by phone at 1-800-745-3000. There is an eight-ticket limit per person. All orders will have additional fees attached plus a $1 facility fee. All proceeds from the game will go to charity.

You must be 16 or older to purchase tickets and children under the age of 2 get in for free with a paying adult (the child will not have a seat and must sit on the lap of the paying adult).

Doors to Rupp Arena will open at 4 p.m. ET.

Set to tip off Sunday evening at 5:30 p.m. ET, the game will feature UK players either currently or formerly playing professionally against North Carolina players either currently or formerly playing professionally. The Big Blue Nation will have an opportunity to enjoy some of the top talent to don the Blue and White against other elite talent. Per NBA rules, the University of Kentucky cannot confirm individual players participating in the exhibition game.
    Comments 5 Comments
      Krank -
      We shouldn't have given the Scarheels the pub., especially considering that, no doubt, there will be former U**NC stunted-athletes, with the taint tattooed onto their souls. JMO.
      dan_bgblue -
      I hear that MJ is looking to make a comeback
      Krank -
      Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
      I hear that MJ is looking to make a comeback
      If he plays, it might tempt me to print a "Dean Smith is a fu**ing CHEATER" t-shirt, wear it to the game, and somehow score front row seats behind the baby blue bench, just so I can stare into the Nike Logo's eyes and smile.
      dan_bgblue -
      Krank, you are one of my favorite "haters". You do it with such class and fervor.
      Krank -
      Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
      Krank, you are one of my favorite "haters". You do it with such class and fervor.
      Awww, shucks, dan. I do my best, lol. Thanky!
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post