Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• SEC Media Day Wednesday - Kentucky day

A few random people showing up for Alabama, but a huge crowd for the headliners, Mark Stoops and gang.

Mark Stoops

AJ Stamps

Jordan Swindle

Melvin Lewis

Comments 4 Comments
      Darrell KSR -
      Jordan Swindle said he worked with a sports psychologist, and has that jumping thing under control. Said it had to do with slowing down and not getting so excited.

Interesting comment. Said 5 (or 9?) players could run 19mph when he arrived. 33 can now.
      Darrell KSR -
      Players have been well prepared for media battle. To a man, they don't have any games circled, and the only game that matters is Louisiana-Lafayette.
      Darrell KSR -
      Stoops said he didn't like the way Kentucky played through a stretch last season, but bye helped and played better after that. Since they only have one bye this year, he likes the way the schedule lines up with the Thursday game. Said they have to learn to finish better.
      Darrell KSR -
      No word on the Nebraska transfer eligibility yet.

Stoops says they are still cleaning up a few loose ends on everybody reporting in the fall. He said there was nobody that he "knew" wasn't going to make it.

I may have misread, but I'm guessing we won't get everybody on campus. I wish he had said a couple, rather than a few. But that's a WAG.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post