Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Fraschilla addresses 1st Round possibilities for Harrison twins, Johnson

By: LARRY VAUGHT

ESPN basketball analyst and international draft expert Fran Fraschilla discussed the 2015 NBA Draft Combine and draft prospects during a conference call with media members Wednesday.

ESPN2 will cover the combine in Chicago Thursday and Friday from 3-7 p.m.

Fraschilla was asked how Kentucky's Aaron Harrison, Andrew Harrison and Dakari Johnson could work their way into the first round. Here's his answer:

“I think if you’re talking about Dakari Johnson and the two twins come to mind. I think the other four are clearly in the first 20 picks, I believe. I think it’s going to come down to workouts and interviews with regard to the Harrison twins and Dakari Johnson. All of them have, by NBA standards, limitations that keep them from being drafted high," Fraschilla said.

“In Dakari’s case it’s that he’s a big kid who is not a great athlete, he’s kind of a plodder, but he’s very young still and size, as my friend Tom Penn often says, ‘Size rises’ in this draft. Dakari is not 20 years old yet, so it’s possible that somewhere in the late 20s a team would see his value in developing him in the long term.

“As far as the twins are concerned, I think you’re talking about, while they have prototype NBA size, you’re talking about they’re not elite athletes, neither one of them is an elite athlete. They’re both big, physical kids. Andrew I have rated higher. I think he plays the point guard position better than Aaron plays the two-guard spot right now.

"Both of them are going to have to prove that they can shoot the ball well from the perimeter because right now shooting is at a premium in the league. If you’re a perimeter guy and you cannot shoot the ball, your team becomes easier to defend. So, the twins have work to do, but I think both of them will end up on rosters when it’s all said and done.”
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post