Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Mulder video

Someone over at CI posted some video of Mulder.
    Two words "Athletic Freak"

http://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/th...eticism.94620/

Derrick Anderson part II
    Comments 9 Comments
      ShoesSwayedBlue -
      Good grief. When you hear about a 40 plus vertical it's usually bull, but man this kid can hover. He's every bit the athlete that Poythress is.
      ajp40505 -
      I think people are sleeping on Mulder. I'm not saying the kid will be a star, but couple 46% shooting from the three point line and we're talking about a high volume shooter (190 shots) with the kind of athleticism you see in these videos and you've got something impressive.
      cattails -
      Color me in the group that really wants this guy.
      Rock Hard Ten -
      Quote Originally Posted by ajp40505 View Post
      I think people are sleeping on Mulder. I'm not saying the kid will be a star, but couple 46% shooting from the three point line and we're talking about a high volume shooter (190 shots) with the kind of athleticism you see in these videos and you've got something impressive.
      Furthermore, it sounds like he loves us and the Kentucky Challenge.

I love that Cal is open to this type of kid. Not every NBA All Star was a Burger Boy. Witness Steph Curry. Witness Damian Lillard

Anthony Davis exploded during his last 18 months of High School. Mychal Mulder started exploding at Vincennes and will be an NBA 1st round pick. It will be a joy to watch unfold in front of our Big Blue eyes!!!
      Philly Cat -
      Quote Originally Posted by cattails View Post
      Color me in the group that really wants this guy.
      Me, too. Can't believe we can fall backwards into a guy like this at the last minute. Very lucky.
      cattails -
      Cal simply has his finger on the pulse of the players out there.
      Crazy4Blue -
      Antoine Barber came to UK with a lot of hype out of Jr. college. Although he was a good player he didn't live up to his billing. Mulder seems to be an excellent shooter (close to 50%) and has got major hops. The only downer was his handle from what I have read. All in all, it sounds like a very good pick-up that sure seems like it is a good fit. Add Murray and Brown and our wings will be very very good.
      Rock Hard Ten -
      From Matt Jones/Ryan Lemond

Mulder was the 6th man at Vincennes. He was 2nd leading rebounder on the team…..suggests he can mix it up with the bigs…..we need this….not soft
      KentuckyWildcat -
      Quote Originally Posted by Crazy4Blue View Post
      The only downer was his handle from what I have read.
      He doesn't look very fast with the ball. But I still want him.
  • KSR Twitter Feed