Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Ramon Harris knocks down eight (8) 3-pointers in last night's NBDL Finals Game 1

Comments 7 Comments
      dan_bgblue -
      I was watching his team in the playoffs a couple of weeks ago, and the announcing crew kept raving about his 3 point shooting. He is too heavy and slow to catch on in the league, but apparently he can shoot lights out from deep
      KentuckyWildcat -
      Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
      I was watching his team in the playoffs a couple of weeks ago, and the announcing crew kept raving about his 3 point shooting. He is too heavy and slow to catch on in the league, but apparently he can shoot lights out from deep
      Shooting comes with age, unfortunate his didn't develop when he was more athletic.
      jazyd -
      Does he play in another league because that league doesn't pay anything unless you are on a roster for an NBA team
      Jeeepcat -
      He played in China (and played well) but I think he came back to be closer to his daughter.

Will always be one of my favorites, still think he could have impacted the WVU game with his defense and possibly his 3 pt shooting (yes, he was streaky but still).
      Philly Cat -
      Seems like he needs to drop 20 pounds. Every NBA team needs shooters, and if he could just look like he was in shape, I bet he'd get a few NBA looks.
      Genuine Realist -
      We should recruit this guy and sign him up!!

Oh . . . . . wait a minute . . .
      bigsky -
      This could be his lost year.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post