Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Nike EYBL schedule for Lexington this weekend up

http://www.nikeeyb.com/

Great basketball this weekend. If you get a chance, check out the schedule, go see the players and the coaches, and tell us about it.
    Comments 6 Comments
      Darrell KSR -
      They are only allowing 300 fans in each day, so if you missed it tonight, you're out of luck most likely.

If you want to go Saturday or Sunday, better get there early.

Kenny Payne is there right now watching 6'10 Austin Wiley of Birmingham (2017).
      Darrell KSR -
      Alex Poythress and Marcus Lee are at the Nike EYBL in Lexington.
      KeithKSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
      They are only allowing 300 fans in each day, so if you missed it tonight, you're out of luck most likely.
      The 300 fan limit is likely an indicator of how many coaches are in attendance. My very conservative estimate is that the facility will seat 900, easily. 150 on the four side courts and 300 for the center court.

I'm not saying that there will be 600 coaches there, as you need room for players, coaches, etc., when they aren't playing.
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post

The 300 fan limit is likely an indicator of how many coaches are in attendance. My very conservative estimate is that the facility will seat 900, easily. 150 on the four side courts and 300 for the center court.

I'm not saying that there will be 600 coaches there, as you need room for players, coaches, etc., when they aren't playing.
      Good point. I'm sure there's a ton of interest. Lot of talent there.
      jazyd -
      Michael Porter Jr, ugh, not a good name for UK to recruit unless he is an absolute stud, then he could change it to his initials like JB Holmes did
      UKFlounder -
      “@ChrisFisher247: Faces in the crowd: Ex-Cat Michael Bradley, now an assistant at EKU. Looks like he could still go. Chatting up former teammate Scott Padgett”
  • KSR Twitter Feed