Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Kentucky football lands Rose, Snell

By: LARRY VAUGHT

When it comes to Kentucky football recruiting, Ohio is the go-to state for coach Mark Stoops and recruiting coordinator Vince Marrow.

The Wildcats landed two more commitments in the 2016 class from Ohio Monday when Westerville Central running back Ben Snell and athlete Asim Rose of Garfield Heights both announced on Twitter that they would join the UK program.

The 5-11, 200-pound Snell has a former teammate, freshman offensive lineman Nick Richardson, at Kentucky. Snell’s father played in the NFL for Baltimore.

Snell recently visited UK and told Josh Edwards of 247Sports.com that he was “excited” for all of the 2016 UK commitments to see “what we can bring to the SEC” and said he was “ready to win” at UK.

He’s ranked among the nation’s top 50 running backs and his other two major scholarship offers were from Iowa and Cincinnati.

Rose is a quarterback but is regarded as an “athlete” in recruiting. He’s a three-star recruit and could convert to running back at Kentucky after rushing for 22 touchdowns last season.. He is rated as the 33rd best overall prospect in Ohio by 247Sports.

The 6-2, 185-pound Rose, who also runs track, gives UK 10 commitments in 2016, including five from Ohio. At this point, 247Sports has UK’s 2016 class ranked fourth nationally behind Miami, Mississippi and Florida State.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post