Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• UK-Texas A&M Game Time Set

Game slated to air on CBS prior to the NFL Playoffs

LEXINGTON, Ky. - The game time for the Kentucky-Texas A&M contest slated for Saturday, Jan. 10, 2015 in College Station, Texas, has been set for 1 p.m. ET on CBS.

UK-Texas A&M will air prior to the NFL Playoffs scheduled for 4:40 p.m. ET on the same channel.

The contest between the Wildcats and Aggies will mark the first road game in the Southeastern Conference for Kentucky. UK owns a 4-2 lead in the series including a 1-0 mark when the game is played in College Station.

UK last traveled to Texas A&M during the 2012-13 season. The Wildcats earned a 72-68 victory in overtime on Feb. 2, 2013. Freshman Nerlens Noel had a season-high 19 points and senior Julius Mays also added 19 points, including five in overtime, to help the Wildcats to victory.

The Wildcats will return to action on Jan. 6, 2015 with a 7 p.m. ET tip at home against Ole Miss. The game is set to air live on the SEC Network.
    Comments 2 Comments
      MickintheHam -
      Does that mean our game will be opposite an NFL playoff game on one of the other networks?
      UKFlounder -
      It shouldn't - NFL Saturday playoffs are usually late afternoon and night, and not at 1:00.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post