Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Big Blue Madness Tickets Information (via UK)

Tickets for the 2012 Big Blue Madness at Rupp Arena will be available Saturday, September 22nd at 7:00 am at the Memorial Coliseum ticket windows on Euclid Avenue and online at UKathletics.com and Ticketmaster.com. Madness, the first open practice opportunity for UK’s 2012-13 men’s and women’s basketball teams, is Friday, Oct. 12. Times and broadcast info will be released at a later date.

Tickets are free again this year, and there will be a limit of four tickets per person at Memorial Coliseum. Online orders will have a minimal service fee attached, and there will be a limit of four tickets per household.

At the request of campus public safety officials, fans wishing to line up ahead of time at Memorial Coliseum are asked to do so no earlier than 7:00 a.m., Wednesday, Sept. 19th. The Athletics Department will provide portable restroom facilities, but the use of permanent, wooden-type structures; portable generators; and propane tanks or other open flames used in cooking is prohibited due to safety concerns. Alcoholic beverages or tobacco products are not permitted. Additionally, selling sports tickets in excess of face value is illegal in Kentucky.

Control cards will be issued to those camped out on Friday, Sept. 21st, beginning at 2:00 p.m. ET. Fans are encouraged to start lining up for Saturday morning’s ticket distribution between 4-5 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 22nd. All fans must be present to obtain their control cards and only one control card per person will be accepted at distribution. Control cards will not be distributed after 7:00 am on Saturday, September 22 and all persons with control cards must be in line by 7:00 am.

Fans camping out for the Big Blue Madness ticket distribution may utilize the metered parking spaces adjacent to Memorial Coliseum while they are loading and unloading their vehicles.

After unloading, campers must relocate their vehicles to the E/K overflow parking lot, located across from Commonwealth Stadium off Alumni Drive. Parking in the E/K overflow parking lot will be free. Bus service will be available to transport fans back to Memorial Coliseum. Lextran buses serve this parking lot from 7 a.m. to 6:15 p.m. From 6 p.m. to midnight, the CATS Yellow Night Route will be in service. From midnight to 5 a.m., the CATS Bus On-Demand Service may be utilized by calling (859) 221-RIDE (7233). For more information, please visit http://www.uky.edu/pts/buses-and-shu...ow-night-route

Beginning at 3:30 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 21, the gates of Parking Structure #5 next to Kennedy’s Bookstore will be open and the structure will be available for free parking. The structure will remain open overnight; however no camping or sleeping in vehicles is permitted. Cars must be removed by 4 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 22.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post