Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Kentucky players had attitude, confidence

By: LARRY VAUGHT

Louisville cornerback Charles Gaines praised Kentucky for the way it played in Saturday’s 44-40 loss to the Cardinals.

"It was one of the biggest rivals I've been in so far since I've been at Louisville, since I've been playing against Kentucky. They came out with a lot of energy and they were just physical at all times,” Gaines said.

That included pregame when several skirmishes broke out on the field.

"Yeah, I was out there. It's just a huge rivary. Everybody was just pumped up, just ready to get started and things like that. Some guys were pushing. It was nothing but love,” he joked.

Gaines said he could tell a difference in Kentucky’s attitude this year.

"To be honest, since I've played with those guys in the past, they were just a little more confident this time around,” Gaines said. “They had confidence in what they were doing. They believed in what their coach was telling them and things like that. We just had to settle down and just let the game come to us and not try to feed into what they had going on."
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post