Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• UK Basketball Announces John Calipri Coaches' Clinic

Via UK Media Release

This year’s Coaches Clinic is scheduled for Saturday, Oct. 27 from 9:00 am – 4:30 pm EST at the Joe Craft Center on the campus of the University of Kentucky. The day-long event, intended for male and female coaches, gives a unique glimpse into the coaching philosophies and strategies that Coach Calipari uses in guiding the defending NCAA Champion Kentucky Wildcats. Included in this unique clinic will be a chance to tour the Joe Craft Center and the New Wildcat Coal Lodge with staff members available to answer questions.

Attendees will be given exclusive access to watch Coach Cal conduct two practice sessions with the 2012-13 Wildcats and be given opportunities to ask questions of Coach Cal and his staff.

Check-in for the coaches’ clinic will be from 7:30 - 9:00 a.m. in the lobby of the Joe Craft Center on Oct. 27. Cost of the clinic is $75 for advance registration and $100 for walk-up registration.

Parking will be available ONLY in the E lots either directly in front of the Joe Craft Center or on the Lexington Avenue side of the facility. Attendees MUST park in a legal parking spot in one of these E lots only (Parking in R lots is NOT permitted).

Recruitable age participants (male or female currently in the 7th-12th grade, junior college, or prep school) are NOT permitted to register for or attend the clinic.

Registration is available online and any clinic related questions can be called into the Men’s Basketball Camp line at 859-257-9457 or 859-257-1916.

John Calipari Coaches Clinic

Date: Saturday October 27th, 2012
    Time: 9:00 am- 4:30 pm (Lunch Break on your own from 12:00 - 1:30 p.m.)

Check-in: 7:30-9:00 am
    Cost: $75 and $100 for walk-ups
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post