Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• UK Basketball Announces Women’s Clinic

Via UK Media Release

The 4th Annual John Calipari Women’s Clinic is scheduled for Wednesday, Oct. 3, from 6-9:00 p.m. EST at the Joe Craft Center on the campus of the University of Kentucky. This unique clinic is designed for women with all levels of basketball knowledge and experience, and offers an exclusive inside look at the University of Kentucky Men’s Basketball Program. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to become the first in your household to get a look at the 2012-13 Wildcats.

Check-in for the Women's Clinic will be from 4:30 - 6:00 p.m. Wednesday Oct. 3rd at the Lexington Avenue entrance of the Joe Craft Center (UK Ticket Office). Throughout the designated check-in time, attendees will enjoy refreshments and a self-guided tour of the Joe Craft Center featuring Men’s Basketball staff members stationed throughout the facility for demonstrations and questions. Following check-in, the women’s clinic will include scheduled presentations of the inner workings of different aspects of Kentucky Basketball, as well as a Q&A with Coach Calipari, the coaching staff and current players.

Attendees are encouraged to wear comfortable attire (athletic shoes) and participate in activities and presentations (at own risk).

Parking will be available ONLY in the E lots either directly in front of the Joe Craft Center or on the Lexington Avenue side of the facility. Attendees MUST park in a legal parking spot in one of these E lots only (Parking in R lots is NOT permitted).

Please note that this clinic is open to WOMEN ONLY and recruitable age participants (currently in the 7th-12th grades, junior college, or prep school) are NOT permitted to register for or attend the clinic.

Date: Wednesday October 3rd, 2012

Time: 6-9:00 p.m.

Check-in: 4:30-6:00 p.m.

Location: Joe Craft Center and Memorial Coliseum (338 Lexington Avenue)

Cost: $100 (Includes T-shirt)

Those who wish to register for the 2012 John Calipari Women’s Clinic can do so online, and are encouraged to sign up as soon as possible due to limited spots available. The 2011 Women’s Clinic was sold out.

Any clinic related questions can be called into the Men’s Basketball Camp line at 859-257-9457 or 859-257-1916.
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    DanISSELisdaman

UK by 19
    Reeves 26
    41%

DanISSELisdaman 03-21-2024, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Harlow

No problem buddy

Harlow 03-21-2024, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Thanks, Harlow--I corrected it to 22. No idea, of course, and watch 18 be the right answer lol. Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 04:30 PM Go to last post