Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

• Kentucky Basketball Recruiting 2015

Corrections, additions welcomed.

As far as I know through June.

Comments 5 Comments
      Doc -
      Malik Newman-some see him as a combo guard so could move him over to the left side of shooting guards and add a connecting line to point guards. He can play the point and I think that is a selling point.
      Darrell KSR -
      Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
      Malik Newman-some see him as a combo guard so could move him over to the left side of shooting guards and add a connecting line to point guards. He can play the point and I think that is a selling point.
      Thanks, Doc. I think (read--it will be easy) I will change PG to PG/Combo to reflect that they can play that position. Plus it would put somebody in each category.

Much appreciated!
      Crazy4Blue -
      I think that Derrick Jones is a long shot for us. Seems like he is close to being a Syracuse lock. If Jalyen Brown chooses to go else where I think Cal will go hard after Dwayne Bacon or Ray Smith. I think that signing a 3 for 2015 is a must with the possibility of Poythress opting for the draft next year.
      Philly Cat -
      Is Thon Maker reclassifying into 2015? And if so, is he a "post" or a "wing?"
      jazyd -
      He wants to play point but he could be like Wall and Bledsoe

QUOTE=Doc;197139]Malik Newman-some see him as a combo guard so could move him over to the left side of shooting guards and add a connecting line to point guards. He can play the point and I think that is a selling point.[/QUOTE]
  • KSR Twitter Feed

• Recent Forum Posts

Harlow

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

See ya next guys with a new coach

Harlow 03-22-2024, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    Darrell KSR

Re: Oakland v UK hall of fame

I'll grade the first point. I wonder who had Oakland winning?

I kid, kid. Since I made the post, I guess the least I can do is go ahead and

Darrell KSR 03-21-2024, 09:18 PM Go to last post